- Commissions are never really closed, but I’m not always capable of taking everything.
- These are NOT be first come, first served! Don’t rush. It would be unfair of me to run the line like that. I’ll take and respond to what I can respond to. After a while though, I naturally have to assume that many unanswered emails are just too old. During these times, I am likely to just re-announce commissions to rekindle fresh interest. Please do not take this personally, good lord.
- In the event that I don’t respond to you, please do not panic. I’ll take as much work as I can, and then get to more people after I complete jobs. It might take a few days or even a few weeks. YOUR PATIENCE WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED! I’ll do my best, but sometimes it’s just a hectic or an overwhelming flood.
- I am, however, in no way obligated to take every commission. Like sometimes I just can’t.
- Fanart is okay! Heckie yeah!
- OCs are okay! Heckie yeah!
- Fan characters are mostly okay!
- Anthro, furry, human, whatever!
- You must provide a visual reference to me! Not a description! Not a story! This visual reference is what I will go on! The only exception would be something like straight up non-humanoid pokemon or fanart.
- It’s ladies only. I mean obviously. Have you seen what I draw? Obviously that means no futa dicks wow.
- Multiple characters? SURE! That’s going to cost about twice as much though.
What you’ll get and stuff!
- Most importantly… There is NO SKETCH OR APPROVAL PROCESS, AND NO WIPS. DO NOT HIRE ME UNLESS YOU TRUST MY JUDGEMENT, LIKE HOW I DO THINGS, AND TRUST ME TO DO THOSE THINGS. LIKE SERIOUSLY, IF YOU DON’T LIKE KENTMAN ART, DON’T BUY ANY! YOU AIN’T GOTTA! LOTS OF PEOPLE DON’T! SOMETIMES I DON’T EVEN LIKE IT! I LIKE TO KEEP THE COMMISSION PROCESS SIMPLE THOUGH, IT’S BETTER FOR EVERYONE. I WON’T HAVE TO OVERWORK SKETCHES AND SLOW EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING DOWN! WOO! IT’S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY WITH THIS. JUST DON’T HIRE ME THEN! IT’S OKAY!
- Payment will be requested via PP invoice, sent to your email. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT OF YOUR OWN ACCORD. The above email address is NOT THE PP ADDRESS ANYWAY.
- Entire cost must be paid in full and up front before work starts.
- All images/versions will be provided to you at at LEAST 1800PX tall on .pngs.
- Absolutely ridiculously detailed characters might cost extra. When in doubt, ask. This hasn’t happened yet, though.
- I reserve the right to stream or not stream the drawings, without notice. You’re welcome to come to the stream though!! But man I don’t really PLAN when I stream. I’m bad at that. I do it a lot though.
- You have the right to post/repost where you please. I don’t care. I don’t even need credit. Y'all know I don’t sign my work. I also have the right to post/repost where I please. Woo!
- If you want to remain anon for the commission, you MUST TELL ME BEFORE WORK STARTS. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CREDITED.
- You will receive a GUARANTEE DATE! That is the latest date your commission will be done by. There’s no worry or mystery or “hey man where’s my commission??!” Usually takes about two weeks, but it can get up to a month or two. Regardless, no stress or mess about ambiguous production times.